Every year, nearly 200 NUMBALUMS return to Evanston for a full weekend of Homecoming festivities. The weekend is a chance to reconnect with old friends, make new ones, and feel the rush of performing on Ryan Field and playing in the stands once again.
Annual Homecoming festivities include:
- Play and march in the Homecoming Parade through Evanston on Friday night (pending instrumentation)
- Connect with friends old at new at the popular NUMBALUMS Bar Night in Evanston the Friday before the big game
- Witness a lively discussion of stories, thrills, and hijinx from years past at the NUMBALUMS History Panel
- Attend a pre-game NUMBALUMS tailgate in the West Lot
- Perform a NUMBALUMS pregame show (rearbacks and all!), and play with NUMB members in the stands and during halftime
- Gather on the sculpted “N” in the center of Ryan Field after the game to join NUMB members in singing our alma mater
- Mingling with current NUMB members during rehearsal, at the pre-game breakfast, and in the stands
- Lend your voice to the future of the NUMBALUMS at the club’s Annual Meeting of the Membership and Board of Directors Meeting on Sunday (both open to the public)
Whether you’re a recent graduate or a veteran of the John P. Paynter years, Homecoming with the NUMBALUMS is sure to be a weekend you will never forget.